Hello from Afghanistan

Waiting to hear back, but I might be able to get a "Military discount" on a 50lb. bulk box of rub. TexArlina BBQ, is that too much?

Okay, it seems as if I have a rough estimate for product, and they type of meat to be cooked.

Anyone wishing to contribute please PM me and I'll come up with a plan and an estimated proposed product shipment before you actually contribute to the cause.

In the PM please leave me your e-mail address.

pm sent!

Fifty pounds might exceed the allowable weight restriction. Does he have 20 or 25 pound bulk boxes?

Guys I can’t give a good estimate of how much I’ll be able to use while I’m here. Mission always dictates everything.... But I can guarantee that no matter what it won’t go to waste. When I leave someone else will be here to take over and will gladly utilize anything my crew does not. Thanks for the support!

Guys I can’t give a good estimate of how much I’ll be able to use while I’m here. Mission always dictates everything.... But I can guarantee that no matter what it won’t go to waste. When I leave someone else will be here to take over and will gladly utilize anything my crew does not. Thanks for the support!

The USPS has weight restrictions that we are trying to stay within the guidelines to comply with their limitations. I ship packages for my American Legion and my VFW to deployed troops all year long. I previously have had both APO and FPO packages refused and returned due to weights because someone insisted on exceeding the weight limitations. On rare occasions these overweight packages just disappear. We don't want it to get rejected, returned to us, and then have to ship the package again. We want you to receive what we send.

If I knew there was a hop going your way, I'd put it on a plane at McGuire, but at a FOB I/m sure that you get everything by vehicle or rotor delivery.

Last edited:
The USPS has weight restrictions that we are trying to stay within the guidelines to comply with their limitations. I ship packages for my American Legion and my VFW to deployed troops all year long. I previously have had both APO and FPO packages refused and returned due to weights because someone insisted on exceeding the weight limitations. On rare occasions these overweight packages just disappear. We don't want it to get rejected, returned to us, and then have to ship the package again. We want you to receive what we send.

If I knew there was a hop going your way, I'd put it on a plane at McGuire, but at a FOB I/m sure that you get everything by vehicle or rotor delivery.

Understand completely. There’s a good possibility of a c-17 from McGuire but mil air actually takes longer than sending it via USPS majority of the time.

Can you use the Priority Mail flat rate boxes in the USPS lobby to ship?

Back