THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With 2 as the limit, at that price I would buy 2 shave and buy 2 then put on a dress and buy 2 more.. Don't ask what is after that you don't want to know

Right now (I looked yesterday) here in Northern Kentucky, Brisket is $7.67 at Kroger and $6.79 at Sam's Club. Hamburger is $3.98 on special! I haven't even figgered out what HEB is yet LOL!

With 2 as the limit, at that price I would buy 2 shave and buy 2 then put on a dress and buy 2 more.. Don't ask what is after that you don't want to know

You sound almost too willing to do this.:biggrin1: Most of us would take a friend or 5 to help out. Is it weird that I want to know what is after the dress?:confused:

Right now (I looked yesterday) here in Northern Kentucky, Brisket is $7.67 at Kroger and $6.79 at Sam's Club. Hamburger is $3.98 on special! I haven't even figgered out what HEB is yet LOL!

Paying $100 for a brisket would really suck. It would have to be a truly special occasion. HEB is a Texas only grocery store. I have 4 of them within 15 minutes of my house. I remember Kroger. I believe HEB ran them out of my area back in the 80's.

Back