THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HogGrog

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Greg
...right to my back patio! :-D Struck quickly on a good CL deal and brought home a used, but well cared for, Assassin 48 yesterday. In addition to the standard ash, charcoal and water pans, it also has the V-plate and a fabricated 1/4-inch thick heat deflector plate, a bbq guru adapter piece that can be swapped out for the daisy wheel on the firebox door, a cover, a bag of Basques sugar maple lump and homemade rib rub! The charcoal pan has square tubing welded down the center lengthwise for a maze setup too. And the great guy who sold it was just happening to be finishing several different racks of practice competition ribs and I got to be a taste tester! Great ribs, great cooker, great day for sure. Off to do some cleaning and then get it fired up!

Attachments

Those are sweet Greg. Congrats!

I was going to say that you're going to make Smitty jealous but I see he already posted. :becky:

yup, nice score and you are going to love your cooker! The 48 looks small in pictures.. I can only imagine what my 36 would look like.. haha

Back