Harry Soo's brisket up close and personal

I am not trying to start a war here. But, he gets paid when people click his youtube links. I have no issue with that, but he should at least post some short summary of whats in the video so members can decide if they want to watch his videos before clicking.

Its basicly click bait the way he is doing things.

Respectfully, if that’s how you feel, simply don’t click.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:popcorn:

Calling out someone who's been putting out helpful barbecue info for years after just a few short weeks here. Bold strategy.

Not trying to call him out. Other members blew that out of proportion. I just have been following his posts and all they were just links to videos with no summary of what was involved. Not everyone has the time to watch 30+ minute videos.

But feel free to act like his GF and defend something that really needs no defending.

Not trying to call him out. Other members blew that out of proportion. I just have been following his posts and all they were just links to videos with no summary of what was involved. Not everyone has the time to watch 30+ minute videos.

But feel free to act like his GF and defend something that really needs no defending.
"Not everyone has the time to watch 30+ minute videos."
But you have time to sit on here for hours arguing and stirring the pot? Intriguing.

Title seems Pretty Self Explaining to me........

“How to Prepare Brisket for Smoking | Trim Brisket for Competition w/ BBQ Champion Harry Soo [2018]”

As are All his video titles........

“Is this the best cheap offset smoker? Epic Bayou Classic Offset Review”
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lU5ZUk7g8cY

It’s Not like you start a video and you are trapped till the End.......:loco:

I haven’t seen him post a link to a video without the thread title describing the video or his post explaining it. ? :twitch:

Last edited:
Title seems Pretty Self Explaining to me........

“How to Prepare Brisket for Smoking | Trim Brisket for Competition w/ BBQ Champion Harry Soo [2018]”

As are All his video titles........

“Is this the best cheap offset smoker? Epic Bayou Classic Offset Review”
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lU5ZUk7g8cY

It’s Not like you start a video and you are trapped till the End.......:loco:

This is the only video he explained vaguely the contents. Do you realize you guys are making this worse? I made a subtle comment in hopes he adds some more detail to his future video posts.

This is the only video he explained vaguely the contents. Do you realize you guys are making this worse? I made a subtle comment in hopes he adds some more detail to his future video posts.

Do you realize that you’re the only one who thinks his videos and titles require more detail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry brother, but might want to rethink your how you post your objection to your fellow brethern's posts. Never forget, the P.M. method, it will usually work out the best for all parties involved.

Back