"Happy Phriday the 13th Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I'm thinking ribs tomorrow - not sure if spares or bb's - whatever looks best at the butcher. Also making a lot of bacon wrapped meatballs that have been rubbed, smoked and glazed. Probably some ABT's - we got some hot arse japs ready to pick. :whoo:

I'm thinking wings or ribs, going to break in a new drum later tonight.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Getting ready for some Football!

6 racks of baby backs tonight, rubbed em down last night, made some sauce, will do some deviled eggs, potato salad, & baked beans tonight - tailgate tomorrow!

couple of pounds of Bacon!

mmmmmm!

A couple of sides of ribs for tonight, with left overs for the weekend! Seasoned with some Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub over a base of SM Season-All, put on the UDS over a combination of cherry and apple chunks for smokey flavor. The plan is to cook them 1:45/:45/:45 at 250.

Ribs1-13-12.jpg

Bacon wrapped pork loin......6 pounder. Off for a 3 day weekend (MLK day)....so that should make for some good snackin' over the weekend.

I'm trying Saiko's brunswick stew also . Sure is smelling good.Hopefully tomorrow I can do some tri tip. Gotta get that internal temp right this time.

No smoking this weekend Phu. It's so farkin' windy here, I'm thinking about tying the dang smoker down before it blows away. :tsk:

Parted up a chicken for dinner on the kettle tonight along with some Au Gratin Potatoes and glazed Apples. Fan-farking-tastic!:thumb: I pulled the dark meat for sammiches for lunch tomorrow, maybe I'll get some pron of that.

Qued London Broil and sauteed onions on sandwich rolls, hot dogs, pasta salad and baked beans with friends on Sunday.

Back