"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday and Merry Christmas Brethren!!!

This weekend (I'm including Christmas day), I plan to phinish my au jus project. Aphter that, I got to get the USDA Prime Prime Rib going (trim and overnight seasoning) phor the SV bath Christmas, and TORCH THAT SOB!!! :mad2:.

Other than that, nothing! I am going to eat, drink and be merry!

took a week oph to phocus on phamily time, hobbies, etc. Will be doing phreezer dives to clear some room out.

Iph I don't post bephore the 25th...MERRY CHRISTMAS, and enjoy the holdays!!!

Grilled a steak tonight. Christmas Eve we're eating with the kids.

Christmas day is a reverse seared prime rib, grilled shrimp, roasted potatoes, and grilled asparagus.

Have a phantastic weekend, a great holiday, and much pheasting, pholks! :-D

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Gnawing on the last oph a rib roast tonight, gotta coupla game hens phor tomorrow.
Christmas eve dinner with the pholks will be double smoked ham, smoked turkey breast and seafood bisque.
Christmas Day with the whole pham daily is in my cousin's daughter's hands.
Her phirst time to host a holiday.
We're bringing a couple sides.
Might be needing a Big Mac aphterwards!

Have a great weekend and a very Merry Christmas!

Smoking candied salmon jerky and Ring Bologna as i type. Will update post with pics.
I smoked the salmon for about 2 hours and finished in the dehydrator.

20231222-171957.jpg

20231222-173240.jpg

20231222-171021.jpg

Last edited:
I made a small batch oph chili phor tonight. And we made yet more cookies.
Not sure what’s going on tomorrow yet.
Sunday will be some burnt ends and various other appetizers for Christmas Eve aphairs.
Monday will be a smoked ham phor my wiphe and I.

Happy weekend! Merry Christmas!

Yesterday I smoked half a ham for Christmas Eve dinner. Glazed with Blues Hog Raspberry Chipotle. It's vac sealed and waiting for Sunday. Tomorrow will be something simple. Sunday is bourbon butterscotch bread pudding on the pellet smoker to accompany the ham. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy any others I might have missed. Tis the season. Have a blessed weekend, everyone.

Chili dogs tonight, working on lePhtover tri-tip Phor sammiches this weekend, rib roast and turkey Phor Christmas day. Smoking almonds Phor stocking stuPhers. Iph you don't know about these you need to fix that ASAP: https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9397

Happy Phriday & weekend and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Thursday was rotisserie basket chicken wings on the gasser using Lawry's. Always awesome.

Yesterday (Friday) was smoked reverse seared porterhouse steaks with Montreal seasoning which was damned good.

Today I think I am smoking 2 spatch cocked chickens. Sides will be mac and cheese and vinegar beans with onions and smocked ham hock.

Smoked some baby backs till 160, wrapped with butter till 185F, foil pan'd then into 150F steam warmer overnight till serving time tomorrow dinner time.

Put a brisket on the WSM last night. Wasn't quite done, so finishing up in the oven. Then a nice long rest until dinner.

Back