"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Tonight, phowl in the phorm opf wings in the rotisserie basket.
Tomorrow, I'm phleakin the phark out opf a couple NY Strips. Gonna make some rosemary bleu cheese compound butter and some mushroom gravy phrom some dehydrated morels phrom the Amazon.
Sunday is player's choice at the moment.
Have a great, saphe weekend everyone!

I cooked a brisket overnight 7pm to 4am. I cannot even start to describe how hard it's become to stay up all night in the past couple of years. Used to pull all-nighters all the time, with and without alcohol, and feel just fine the next day. Not anymore I don't. I was dead by 2am and zombied my way to 4am God knows how. Brisket is resting until noon. Will take pics once it's out

edit: pics

Creekstone Farms USDA choice, 15lb; 2p black pepper, 1p salt, 1/2p Bearded Butchers Original, 1/2p Bearded Butchers Black, 1/2p garlic powder; yellow mustard as a slather; 250f w/ dense logs stack 1/4 closed first 4 hours, 280f w/ whatever logs stack 1/2 closed 4 more hours, 300f stack 3/4 closed in butcher paper 1 hour; rest a 155f 12 hours. Smells like chocolate. Absolute perfection

Attachments

• IMG_6501.jpg
    IMG_6501.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6503.jpg
    IMG_6503.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
No idea right now but I'm going to head out to the lake on Sunday for a few days of quiet. Hopefully I'll catch some phish!

Have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

I won't send up smoke signals wondering where you went :))

Have fun and FYI young rattlesnakes are slithering down this way. The 18-24"
I've not crossed any but hiking and biking groups have showed a few.

Been so hot been grilling not smoking
Air temperature triple digits with blast furnace winds 30-40 with gusts.
Possible reprieve this weekend.

FattyX2, and Bratwurst from Braum's and frozen cattle and swine.
Wife bought a "healthy" pizza dough may make a Cubanos Pizza of sorts from already cooked meats.

Been so hot been grilling not smoking
Air temperature triple digits with blast furnace winds 30-40 with gusts.
Possible reprieve this weekend.

FattyX2, and Bratwurst from Braum's and frozen cattle and swine.
Wife bought a "healthy" pizza dough may make a Cubanos Pizza of sorts from already cooked meats.

I see you're enjoying the summer as well. Peaks of 102f with 76% humidity here, such a joy to sit in front of a fire

Got wings on what's lePht oPh my mind and gonna build Phrom there. Probably more chix 'cause I'm Pheeling like a bloated sumbich. :doh: ...might have something to do with the apple Phritter I had Phor breakfast though.... BuffetFan's rotissirie basket got me thinkin' :idea:

Happy weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers, and good luck to Lowland Smokers this weekend! :whoo:

Back