THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Padawan,Dennesey and I will be at Don Marco's Place (Wiesmoor,Germany) from today till sunday.
He's throwing a party like the last 2 years at his home called "Beef,Beer and Big Green Eggs" : http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112018&highlight=wiesmoor

We're bringing some veal and wild boar.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

IMG_4107.JPG

Last edited:
6.88 lbs of Sweet & Tangy Danish Back Ribs (AGAIN!)

01_danish_back_ribs_688_lbs.jpg

+

Pulled Pork from something called "pork neck without bone without speck" with a weight of 7.45 lbs
02_pork_neck_without_bone_without_speck_745_lbs.jpg

+

Finally a real good vinegar based sauce for the pulled pork (thanks to Boshizzle)
03_vinegar_based_sauce.jpg

+

White Chocolate Pie (our new favorite dessert, may it still fit in after all the other good stuff)
18_white_chocolate_pie.jpg

Can wait to let the feast begin (to take place on Sunday). :-D

I've been out of town all week I've had a pork loin curing for some canadian bacon. Will be my first attempt at it on the BGE.

30 lbs of Pork Butt, Baked beans and a fatty!!!! :clap2:
Of course there will be homemade coleslaw and homemade BBQ sauce also!!
The cooking will commence at 4 am on Saturday morning and be going all day!
I also picked a bunch of jalapenos from the garden last night so there may be some poppers also.

Wings today, along with a fatty and maybe some ABT's or something similar...doing a pork butt on Sunday, and may enter my first TD!

I'm smoking 4 butts.
2 Sam's club bone in (not impressed with the trim) My first bone in ones 1.69 lb
2 Costco boneless (my usual) 1.89 lb

I do like how the bone in holds its shape. Sometime tucking in the odd corners on the boneless doesn't work well and I get some dried out tendrils

Tommorow:

8 am- Brisket Flat
11 am- 2 racks St Louis Ribs
2 pm- 1 dozen ABT's
2 pm- 4 bone in chicken breasts

Hopefully eat somewhere between 4 and 5 pm.

And enjoy family get together !!!!!

10lb butt and 1st go at the smoked cabbage with butter, garlic, and onions.

Hopefully by cooking less stuff I can get better pictures (and be able to relax a bit.)

Four Fatties - 4 pound
Three whole Chickens - 12 pounds
Two Boston Butts - 18 pounds; Two Chuckies - 5 pounds
One Brisket - 16 pounds
Total weight - 55 Pounds ; Guest count - ME!

Back