THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm going camping up the coast. Fire grilled Carne asada tonite and grilled boneless leg of lamb marinated Greek style on Saturday. Pron to follow....

Workin on the burger throwdown tonight, but still need to stop and pick up the baby bottle and tissues for all whining it has started. God bless our moderators

I'm not giving my list of ambitions for this weekend seeing as I didn't meet hardly any of the ones I listed last week. I will say though, I know w/out a doubt there will be burgers, not guaranteeing "throwdown Worthy" ones though. :laugh:
Have a great weekend all!

Friday: Steaks on the TEC gasser
Saturday: Smoked Cornish Hens on beer cans on WSM
Sunday: Smoked Beef Ribs (Dinosaur bones) on Traeger

Monday ???

I'm doing a bunch of boston butts... Feeding a few bands doing a Christian concert, pulled pork, tomato pie, cole slaw. Should be good.

Well I'm in with two beautiful slabs of baby backs and a butt roast for the weekend, but I'd like to be at Diva Q's... Dang!!!

Small fire on the Webber this evening. Just gonna take her easy with some chicken and some angus burgers I picked up cheap from Omaha. ? Never had them...we'll see how they go.

chicken wings here tonight..tomorrow going to check out a comp..then sunday gonna fire the smoker and do a practice run..1 brisket,butt,4 racks of spares and tips and 2 packs of thighs..have a good one everyone!

started a butt this morning to take with for a cigar smoking get together tomorrow, just tossed on some ribs( leftover from yesterdays smoke), beans, and baked potatoes for dinner.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTktMjAxMDA0MTYtMTY0O.jpg

Here is our appetizer or tonight. I marinated some really lovely shrimp in a ginger syrup, scallions and minced garlic. Then grilled them on the egg. Chilled them down and served them with a wasabi horseradish seafood sauce.
DSCF9034.jpg

DSCF9042.jpg

DSCF9043.jpg

DSCF9049.jpg

DSCF9050.jpg

Then for a nice change I had bought some really nice fat clams from my fish monger Johnny. It took 6 rinses and scrubbing to get them clean.
Topped them off with some butter white wine and scallions.

DSCF9053.jpg

DSCF9056.jpg

DSCF9059.jpg

DSCF9060.jpg

Some great big ribeyes. Forgot to take a finished pic of those and the clams.

DSCF9067.jpg

DSCF9068.jpg

Checked on 4 of the butts on the Traeger. Nice color tonight.

DSCF9062.jpg

DSCF9063.jpg

DSCF9065.jpg

Then we had dessert my husbands favorite cheesecake.

DSCF9069.jpg

DSCF9072.jpg

Back