THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thick cut ribeyes tonight, nothing saturday, sunday night 4 8 lbs butts goin on, and 2 briskets monday morning on does some sausage and chicken

Steak tonight. Tomorrow I am doing multiple trials on the wing recipes to lock down the technique I will use for the June open-house (we will have to suffer thru the 18# of wings while we experiment). Saturday we are doing spares and Monday will thaw, reheat and pull the extra shoulder from last month. I love holiday weekends.

4 Butts, 4 racks of BabyBacks, A crap load of wings, 7 whole chickens and maybe some burgers!!!

I got a huge rack of grass fed beef ribs for Sunday. Tomorrow I'm competing in the York Jaycees Chili Cook-off to raise money for the local food bank. I've done well in the past, but you never know.

Got some burger, shrimp, and Kroger's had Porterhouse steaks normally $10.49 on sale for $4.88, bought 5 nice ones.
Also some cream cheese and crab meat abt's.

Scott

Butt for Sunday night (Charlotte)
Sunday lunch (Indy) is an experiment, gonna do some chicken wings and some beef sirloin strips on a kebab in some new marinades. I am "in search of".
A jerk recipe from the real world.
A mega ginger cilantro soy thang
Kitchen will look like a lab!

Monday breakfast is fatty and biscuits.

Overnight butt cook Saturday night, 2 almost 8lb'ers, and then 3 racks of BB's and 3 racks of spares on Sunday. Some of Keri's Hog Apple beans, some pasta salad and coleslaw, and adult beverages.

Face-Off at 3pm; Dinner at 5;

Sat. 6# Beef tenderloin, 15# Homemade Italian cheese and Parsley sausage, 24 drumsticks, 4 racks of spareribs and a 2# bologna.

Sun. rest :p

Mon. rest :p

Last night I cooked dinner for six for my sister's birthday.

Started out grilling some spaghetti squash with a little brown sugar, and smoking a whole ribeye.

2009-05-24-SpaghettiSquash.jpg

2009-05-24-WholeRibeye.jpg

Everyone sat down to a salad of greens with red pepper and a strawberry vinaigrette.
2009-05-24-Salad.jpg

Next up was the prime rib served with twice baked red potatoes and accompanied by the spaghetti squash with roasted red peppers.
2009-05-24-PrimeRib.jpg

For dessert, grilled pineapple was topped with vanilla ice cream and a strawberry and accompanied by an oatmeal raisin cookie.
2009-05-24-Dessert.jpg

Ribs, (bbs and spares), brisket, hot guts, smoked chili, smoked beans, jalapeno and habanero torpedoes, and probably something else.

I'm afraid to ask...but I gotta know Tim...what the fark are "hot guts"? :lol:

Last night I cooked dinner for six for my sister's birthday.

Started out grilling some spaghetti squash with a little brown sugar, and smoking a whole ribeye.

2009-05-24-SpaghettiSquash.jpg

2009-05-24-WholeRibeye.jpg

Everyone sat down to a salad of greens with red pepper and a strawberry vinaigrette.
2009-05-24-Salad.jpg

Next up was the prime rib served with twice baked red potatoes and accompanied by the spaghetti squash with roasted red peppers.
2009-05-24-PrimeRib.jpg

For dessert, grilled pineapple was topped with vanilla ice cream and a strawberry and accompanied by an oatmeal raisin cookie.
2009-05-24-Dessert.jpg

Most excellent pron sir! :razz:

I just through on my first 8# Pork Butt (Picnic) rubbed it down and got the UDS going.
We'll be eating Corn on the Cob and some Spuds as well as Pulled Pork Sammies.

Back