THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swibirun

is one Smokin' Farker
My giveaway for this month isn't a BBQ book but it is being sponsored as a part of the Everybody Has A Hand In Safe Grilling campaign. And yes, go ahead and snicker about the fact the Propane Energy Research Council contacted me, someone who doesn't use propane, to promote their campaign. I know a lot of people feel strongly about propane as a cooking fuel but I think we can all agree on the need for doing what we do safely.

The giveaway item is an autographed copy of John Besh's "My New Orleans - The Cookbook". John is the host of TLC's new show "Inedible to Incredible" and has some amazing restaurants. Once I got this book in my hands, I hate to give it away.

DSC_0537resized.jpg

It is almost 400 pages of cajun, creole, and otherwise New Orleans style food. The recipes are definitely adaptable to the grill like this creole pork tenderloin I made based on his creole spice rub.

DSC_0529resized.jpg

The give away drawing is Sunday at noon thirty. All you have to do to enter is click here and leave a comment on my blog. If you leave a grilling safety story, it counts as two entries. Some funny comments already.

Good luck and have a safe 4th of July!

Back