THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
I haven't posted in a while, just haven't been in the mood for taking pics of food. I need to get back into the swing of things and this will be a decent start.

I finally bought more Lefty's Fish & Chicken Seasoning and wings were on the menu today.

After a dry brine and being left uncovered for 24 hours in the fridge to help dry out the skin, they're dipped into the wet Lefty's/water mix and then into the dry Lefty's. Then back into the fridge for the seasoning to fully adhere -

Out onto the Goldens' they go, set up for indirect grilling with a temp running around 325-350 -

After a light brushing with oil and 25-30 minutes on the grill, they're flipped and the other side gets a brush of oil -

After about an hour they're ready to come off the grill -

No Buffalo sauce for these, just straight Lefty's. They were quite crispy for grilled wings and the Lefty's is a superb seasoning -

I could eat the entire plate of these, they're that good.

Thanks for checking out this post.

Regards,
-lunchman

Looks realy good from here, Crunchy?

Very [crunchy]. We just finished off the remainder for dinner this evening, heated in the oven. Just as good, if not better than yesterday.

I've made these with a homemade seasoned flour and with Lefty's and prefer the taste of the Lefty's. I'll keep working on my seasoning combos but as long as Lefty's is available on amazon, there will be a place for it in my pantry.

-Dom

Wings look fantastic!

We are a HUGE fan of Lefty's seasoning. When I met The Missus, her fried chicken was far and above any I had tried before. Then someone here on the Brethren a few years back posted about how much they liked Lefty's, so we gave it a try, and never looked back. Really great stuff.

Back