THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No she's a only child when we got married she thought a kitchen was a waste of space in a house and now 11 years latter she make everything from scratch and even go to comps to help out I got a winner

I give her extra credit for the home made Pasta but I have to take them away for the use of a gas belcher you still get a 99.9....:thumb: Hey no one is perfect. To be fair this thread influenced my dinner last night. Smoky Chicken Gnocchi al la vodka

I give her extra credit for the home made Pasta but I have to take them away for the use of a gas belcher you still get a 99.9....:thumb: Hey no one is perfect. To be fair this thread influenced my dinner last night. Smoky Chicken Gnocchi al la vodka

Thanks! I am honored to have inspired anyone in cooking. We just love cooking together - my wife in the kitchen and me at the smoker/grill. Would love to see a pic of the smoked chicken gnocchi. We have not tried making gnocchi before, but would love to give it a try!

Back