THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Hey you with the face!
Come out to Williams Ace Hardware in West Newton, PA to help raise money for Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. Some teams will be vending. We competed last year and it was bigger and better than I expected. If you are there on Saturday stop by and say hello.

We are competing pro division.

Thanks Ron!

Hopefully we don't get beat to bad. Its been since April since I really cooked. I wasn't going to do it but they really needed teams. I scraped together a program and am using Blues Hog first time in competition. A local store had it pretty cheap.
I am just doing it to help the charity.

It is for the kids. So if anyone is local please come out and support a great event. If by some miracle we win any money we are going to donate all of it back to charity. We will not be making one cent off this event. Some teams will be vending on Saturday.
By far my favorite event. This is the best bbq event in PA.

Back