THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eagle697

is one Smokin' Farker
I stopped by a local store to pick up a grill extender so i can cook four buts on my grill dome instead of two. I was surprised at how short the legs are on it and can;t see how it would sit on top of two buts with out resting directly on the meat. Is this how it is supposed to be? I have never used on before and am interested in the additional space it would provide. I was talking with the salesperson and they mentioned the new three tiered rack. Has anyone used on e of these yet? Any thought on it? what about the specs on spacing between the different grills?
Thanks

Just buy a replacement grill for a weber and buy 3 bolts 9 washers and 9 nuts and you will pay less for a better extender.
I did this one for over my briskets
P1010052.jpg

I will have to try that. Do you have a pick of the legs and how they are attached? I think i figured out the feet.

Back