Grill covers?

Maylar

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dave
My last grill covers lasted about 5 years. Connecticut winters take a toll. Need new ones. My 2 grills are not going to be on any make/model list but a generic rectangle and round cover of the right dimensions will work. I'm looking for the best (subjective, yes), money not being an object.

Recommendations?

My $.02. I'd go to the beach, find a quality boat upholsterer, and have mine made custom, out of quality canvas or such, in my choice of design or color. Your investment will be worth it.

Coverstore.com.......I was sceptical when I received my order from them because the material seemed thin compared to the Walmart/home depot covers I had gone through in the past.

Big mistake. Don't judge cover material by thickness. Coverstore covers will last you at least 5 years. They have so many sizes ready to ship that I'm sure you will see the one you are looking for.

I got their next to the top-of-the-line, it's called "Ultima Ripstop". Has a 7 year warranty.

https://www.coverstore.com/

I've just bought tarps for about $20. I fasten them down with either bungee cords or strong magnets. I actually find it easier to deal with than a fitted cover, and the tarps come in lots of pretty covers if you want to sex up your grill space.

I buy the Veranda brand ones off Amazon. I probably get about 5 seasons out of them. I'm partially sun protected but not snow protected.

I have been impressed with Coverstore.com covers. I have premade covers and custom covers for tvs, grills and smokers.

Coverstore.com.......I was sceptical when I received my order from them because the material seemed thin compared to the Walmart/home depot covers I had gone through in the past.

Big mistake. Don't judge cover material by thickness. Coverstore covers will last you at least 5 years. They have so many sizes ready to ship that I'm sure you will see the one you are looking for.

I got their next to the top-of-the-line, it's called "Ultima Ripstop". Has a 7 year warranty.

https://www.coverstore.com/

Thanks. I've gone through a lot of covers over the years. Starting with the vinyl ones from Home Depot. They blow off under a good wind and crack at the first sign of Winter. I had the Veranda ones too and they were good for maybe 2 years. The last covers I had were Cover store "Elite", that went about 5 years. I think I'll go with their "Ultima" line this time.

Thanks everybody.

Just my .02 but I've had a 2 Weber covers for over 14 years. I do not know what type of fabric they use but it works. We can get as low as 3*F in the winter. Nothing to get to 105*F in the Summer. Tornadoes and Hurricanes too. It's the UV from sunlight that kills a cover just like car tires. These covers are worn but still do the job. Keep your rig shaded if you can and Good Luck.

Back