THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notenuftoys

Found some matches.
My name is Richard, and I love barbeque. All kinds of barbeque. From Texas brisket to Carolina pulled pork to Memphis ribs. If it's slow cooked over coals, I'm there! :becky:

I stumbled across this awesome forum today when looking for some rib rub or rib sauce recipes. Man, is it ever good to be here. I've already perused the thread about a drum smoker, and that looks like a great idea! I've had a Hasty Bake for 13 years, and we just love it. It does excellent chicken, pork chop, pork loin, and ribs, but I haven't had much luck with shoulder or brisket. Building a drum smoker for cheap is something I might have to try out.

Anyway, I have much to learn, and it looks like I've come to the right place for a barbeque edu-mication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back