THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wetrock71

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
Ronn
Hello all. Greetings here from middle Ga. I've been smoking and BBQing pretty seriously for about 6 years now. My latest addition is an Assassin 48 inch grill, added to my Masterbuilt XL, Green Mountain Davy Crrockett, and offset combo. Smoking has been an addiction, and I'm not trying to get any help for it :icon_smile_tongue:

Attachments

Welcome to the forum, good to see you here. Great bunch well most anyway, and a lot of good advice. Check out the Bash coming up in April and make the trip up if you can. You won't regret it!

Welcome Ronn, from another Georgian and another Ron. I work for Frito Lay, so I am sure you are familiar with the plant down in Kathleen. The only "help" you will get here is cooking ideas and help spending your money.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back