THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Brisket. That sucker has some width to it.... I like the mobile command center/stepladder set-up. It could use a few more goodies though. :biggrin:

dedfef8f.jpg

Nice Brisket. That sucker has some width to it.... I like the mobile command center/stepladder set-up. It could use a few more goodies though. :biggrin:

dedfef8f.jpg

What time is launch lift off?

Lots of electronics for grilling a can of SPAM :roll::cool::!::biggrin:.

With all that equipment, wouldn't it be cheaper just to pay some highschool kid 8 bucks an hour to turn the little vent thingys when it got too hot or cold? :p Woops, back on subject: Let us know how the brisket comes out!

dedfef8f.jpg

Last edited:
With all that equipment, wouldn't be cheaper just to pay some highschool kid 8 bucks an hour to turn the little vent thingys when it got too hot or cold? :p Woops, back on subject: Let us know how the brisket comes out!

milk outta nose on that one

Thanks for all the help. I'll be looking for one of those conehead hats for my next cook. It would be great to be wired to know when the brisket is done.

Brisket pulled when probe soft, 192 degrees,11 hours at 235 and 6 hours resting.
DSCN1398.jpg
Sliced
DSCN1400.jpg
Burnt Ends Chili...Its still cold outside
DSCN1401.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the flavor but i could have pulled the brisket a little earlier and had a moister product. Next time i will start checking at 180.
I should have added a little juice when resting but got lazy.

jon

Back