THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GrillBillie_D

Full Fledged Farker
The Great Northwest Barbecue & Beer Festival
July 13-14, 2018, Mc Euen Park, Coeur d' Alene, ID

$10,000 cash prize money
$250 entry fee, includes 30x40 space
If they get 15 teams (new event), it will be a 50/50 draw for the Jack (only 2 contests held in Idaho)
They will limit the event to 25 teams for the first year

Looking forward to meeting you guys there. I just walked the grounds with the sponsors and coordinators. Spots for teams are almost filled up. Going to be a great event. We already have 15 teams. Big thing here is for the last minute sign ups, there may be a higher cost of entry, because we have Fire Marshalls that want site plans with team layouts early, etc. If you are on the fence, get off of it and sign up. We are mapping the site for 24 teams total, paying down ten places. I know you guys need a bit bigger pit space so be as honest as ya can on needs, they are sending out inquiry on dimensions so we map the teams out and give everyone the appropriate pit area.

Probably one of the most beautiful sites for a comp, $40 mil park right on the lake next to the resort. This was my event a few years back, plush grass and all the amenities of downtown on the lake.

Last edited:
Back