THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little Pig Barbeque

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jesse Robinson
Anybody have one of these????? I want a mobile stick burner and have a limited budget. I know you get what you pay for but how bad can these be? 1/4 inch steel and double walled insulated fire box. Looks like it has plenty of cooking space for me. Whatcha think????

They're running a special on them this month for $1900
0e5e3d5b50729f576bcacb3fc9b793a3.jpg
1c63cab72ff4b0363016ab8673d92a77.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm going for it. I'm going to call tomorrow and get one. I've read several recent reviews and they are all very positive. I'm just a backyard guy so I wont be doing anything serious with it. I get the occasional request from the neighbors for some good bbq so I think this one will be perfect for that. The price is very good to me and fits my budget.

I currently cook on drums, kettles and WSM's but I dont have a stickburner. I've really been wanting a small trailor rig for a while but didnt want to fork out 5k for one with this capacity. Plus this one is close enough to me I can pick it up and dont have to worry about shipping.

Looks like a nice little cooker, especially for that low price! :nod:

I'm going for it. I'm going to call tomorrow and get one. I've read several recent reviews and they are all very positive. I'm just a backyard guy so I wont be doing anything serious with it. I get the occasional request from the neighbors for some good bbq so I think this one will be perfect for that. The price is very good to me and fits my budget.

I currently cook on drums, kettles and WSM's but I dont have a stickburner. I've really been wanting a small trailor rig for a while but didnt want to fork out 5k for one with this capacity. Plus this one is close enough to me I can pick it up and dont have to worry about shipping.

where are they located and ask them about the dampers to the rib box … TIA

Great price! I think you'll be very happy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congratulations, make sure to post a walk around once your cooker arrives.

Was able to pick it up yesterday. Made the 8 hour drive round trip. I'm seasoning her today. Things I will point out...the bad first.

The welds arent perfect. You get what you pay for. At 1900 a smoker this size typically cost way more (from what I've seen around my area). The welds are solid as can be, but look a little sloppy in a few places.

Thermometers are really cheap. Not a huge deal as I will be changing those out anyway.

I've noticed several leaky spots around the doors. Some gaskets should seal it up nicely.

The room in this thing is fantastic! I will update with pics later. Should have no problem holding a whole hog. No telling how many butts or briskets.

Couldn't even tell I was pulling a trailer. Its built like a tank. The trailer and wheels alone are worth a good chunk of the cost.

Again, it's not perfect but I'm a backyard guy looking to cater for work every now and then and maybe my sons sporting events etc...

The folks at greasy hill are super nice. I wouldnt pass them up just because they're cheaper than other places. Again I know you get what you pay for but I know this thing will cook some awesome food.

Some of the best bbq joints I've been too, the cook is smoking on a cooker with imperfect welds and leaky doors. Food taste great and that's what I'm after.

Sounds like a happy customer! Isn't that what really matters? Congrats. Post some pics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It needs to be sprayed off. It rained bringing it back home so it got a little dirty. I'm happy with it so far. I will probably do a few test runs with no food to learn the temperature control. I have a dozen other grills and smokers but not a stick burner so this is all new to me!

Only major complaint would be the racks in the warming box. They arent level at all. I know a welder that can fix that for me so it's not a huge deal. Probably wont use it much anyway other than maybe a pan of beans or cheesy tators lol.
3ad5be7f33118d64b87c93de45aa6cc5.jpg
b03a39040a28f1847ae1ce0f7a99a618.jpg
9aa607c53034980da4be7b6cdedd1b8a.jpg
4d08d5125d8b70990767c9f24d9367d2.jpg

Wow! That is totally different than the first pic that started this thread. I do like the doors better on the model you bought than the other one. What was the cost, if I may ask?

I'm not going to lie...I was expecting the smoker to be the original pic I posted. When I saw it I thought they messed up or made the wrong one. After i inspected it I actually liked the design better so I still bought it lol. I paid 1900 for it. They were super nice and communicated with me very well. Assuming it cooks good (holds temp pretty decent so far), I would recommend them. Especially for the price.

Every smoker they makes is made to order. That was important to me. I didnt want to buy one that had been sitting for a length of time due to the chance of rust and not being seasoned. I gave them a pickup date and he built it a day or two before then.

Back