THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
Thought I’d post this for anyone interested, this is the amount of pellets that was used for an 8 1/2 hr cook at 275° with an ambient temp of maybe 60°... The hopper holds 20 lbs and I’m guessing there’s more than half left... I’m down with that!

Pulled and cooling in the pan a bit then bag it, but not before I fill a bowl full and cover it with over easy eggs! A pulled pork egg bowl is over the TOP!

That sounds great! I would throw some green onion and (currently Lilies Q ENT Vinegar Sauce) a little sauce on top or some kimchi...magnificent breakfast!

Stick Em With The Pointy End

Pulled and cooling in the pan a bit then bag it, but not before I fill a bowl full and cover it with over easy eggs! A pulled pork egg bowl is over the TOP!

Thanks for all the well wishes and for following along!

That looks delicious! Wish I could reach through the screen and have some.

Did the guy get the results yet, and are they going to tell you? I figured they would know by now.

It’s amazing how little fuel the MAK’s use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is, I continue to be impressed by this thing...

That sounds great! I would throw some green onion and (currently Lilies Q ENT Vinegar Sauce) a little sauce on top or some kimchi...magnificent breakfast!

Oh you just kicked it up another notch! BAM!!!

That looks delicious! Wish I could reach through the screen and have some.

Did the guy get the results yet, and are they going to tell you? I figured they would know by now.

Thanks! If you could I’d give ya the whole pan!

No word as of last night, it’s all in HR’s hands at this point.

I like what your seeing... Perhaps your company can pay you to stay home and Q for the guys in the field?
I realize this was a joke, but just a PSA - if it's possible someone was exposed, he/she should self-quarantine, and NOT prepare food for anyone other than himself/herself.

I realize this was a joke, but just a PSA - if it's possible someone was exposed, he/she should self-quarantine, and NOT prepare food for anyone other than himself/herself.

I understand what your sayin’ but with a 14 day incubation period thats nearly impossible...

If he’s gonna get sick, He has to at least eat some good food!! Hope it all goes well! Stay safe & healthy & keep smoking/grilling!!

What amperage does a MAK use? I was thinking about this, and if things really hit the fan, and we had no electricity, how would we use our pellet Poopers?

I was thinking i could use the outlet in my Wifes Hybrid. It gets 45 miles to the gallon on the highway. Idle, it could probably run for days on a full tank.

Full disclosure: Its both gas/electric.

What amperage does a MAK use? I was thinking about this, and if things really hit the fan, and we had no electricity, how would we use our pellet Poopers?

I was thinking i could use the outlet in my Wifes Hybrid. It gets 45 miles to the gallon on the highway. Idle, it could probably run for days on a full tank.

Full disclosure: Its both gas/electric.

I don’t really know for sure, maybe Robb will see this, I bet he’ll know.

Awesome news.
You should buy a watch to celebrate :laugh:

I was shopping last night :mrgreen:

Actually going to buy a press and tools first though!

Hey what was the guy in NYC I can’t find the link you provided to save my life!

Back