THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmokinOkie

is one Smokin' Farker
Have a question about Brining (I know I'm the expect, but I'm always learning). Looking for some help with Alton Brown's "Good Eats". Hope someone out there is a fan like I am, but I'm researching some Salt Information and I come across references to a Special Episode of Good Eats about Salt title "Eat this Rock"

I've looked all the normal places (Amazon, ITunes, YouTube) for copies but I can't find a copy to purchase/download.

Any fans out there know where it is or have a copy?

I actually own all the other Episodes (gifts from the family) but this isn't on any of the DVD's.

MODS: Hope this is okay in the Q section, if not please move it as you see fit.

That was a "Special Episode", you'll find a lot of information saying it was Season 7 Episode 20. But really it was "Special Episode 3" which showed during Season 7. That'll be a tough one to track down. I'll look later tonight for you though!

Quick Google search turned up that it's on the Food Network Takeout Collection DVD - Good Eats With Alton Brown - Condiment Nation[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003B5VF7I/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687722&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002OXET30&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=172SDHXBY9Z376FTQDPB"]Amazon.com: Food Network Takeout Collection DVD - Good Eats With Alton Brown - Condiment Nation - Includes BONUS FOOTAGE Plus Chile's Angels / Spice Capades / Eat This Rock!: Movies & TV@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51107w61VYL.@@AMEPARAM@@51107w61VYL[/ame]

Here's a link to an Episode Index with various links.

http://www.goodeatsfanpage.com/gefp/EpisodeByOrder.htm

Help everyone...reguardless of race, religion, creed, fatcap up or down affiliation, etc............:-o

I sure hope this isn't a lecture on my tease, because I'm the one that did the in-depth research and leg work for this guy...

I'm a fan...

and I even think I have seen that episode. I wish I had them all but that is lower on my list of gift requests. I have always thought that was the best food show on TV. Short of eating pig intestines...and he has an episode that is not far off, I think Alton covered all angles of food!

This is probably silly to ask, but did you go to the Food Network site and do a search for it? I've always found the shows I've been looking for on their site..

Have a question about Brining (I know I'm the expect, but I'm always learning). Looking for some help with Alton Brown's "Good Eats". Hope someone out there is a fan like I am, but I'm researching some Salt Information and I come across references to a Special Episode of Good Eats about Salt title "Eat this Rock"

I've looked all the normal places (Amazon, ITunes, YouTube) for copies but I can't find a copy to purchase/download.

Any fans out there know where it is or have a copy?

I actually own all the other Episodes (gifts from the family) but this isn't on any of the DVD's.

MODS: Hope this is okay in the Q section, if not please move it as you see fit.

:thumb:

Back