THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parruthead

Full Fledged Farker
So I've been a member here for the last two years, With people like HarbourMaster and Unique 1, Mentoring me I've come a long ways. Using my WSM's... I will keep them and still use them because I'm partners on this new toy and if he needs it for a event and I have to cook I'll use my WSM's..

My new/used Lang.

A Lang 84" Widebody!

I've got it running now for about the last 5 hours just to see how it works. It's a new learning curve but It should be fun learning how to use a new toy!

The plan for tonight is to put 2 briskets seven and nine pounds on at about 3 A.M maybe as early as 2 A.M and at the same time put on four butts.

There will be more meats ( Ribs and Chicken ) put on so stick around and watch the thread tomorrow too!!

Well i've had about two naps of 1 hour each since midnight.

At 3 am i loaded it with buttts n briskets. Just went out to check it now

And its settled in at 250 and sizzling right along! And te fueled

This thing is more of as fuel hog that a 22.5" wsm in winter...lol

Welcome to latest member of the Lang Gang.... the BBQ's version of heavy metal!
They may need a little closer attention... but will hum right along to their own tune.

And yes... was just running my WSM yesterday with a few beef shanks. :thumb:

Well Briskets and Butts have been on since 3 A.M.

Here is a quick peek to keep you drooling..

I've only had three one hour power naps since last night at midnight. It's going to be a long day!

Back