THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have found like the full sized rib rack lists Davy Crockett but when I recived it it wasent even close I had to cut it in half and made two 3 rib racks ? Just beware of that .. I would get the dimensions....

I've been told it's a 16" stone. I also updated my initial post with the grills it's compatible with; the DB and JB. It's in the pic, but folks may miss it.

with my GMG I have a hard enough time getting smoke flavor into my meat after smoking it for hours, I doubt this will get smoke flavor into a pizza that only cooks for a few minutes 8)

with my GMG I have a hard enough time getting smoke flavor into my meat after smoking it for hours, I doubt this will get smoke flavor into a pizza that only cooks for a few minutes 8)

Yeah, but I doubt that you have a home oven that goes to 800°! :wink: Obviously this isn't for the Totino's pizza crowd, (not implying that you are one!) it's for folks who are after Neopolitan style and other artisanal pizzas.

Good idea - Not on there website yet but I think you could build one pretty easy to tent the heat and concentrate it in a smaller area.

FYI I think Treager has the best rib racks out there.

Back