THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P

parkhostrob

Gonna smoke a chucky friday with some rub and a fattie with jalapinos and cheese inside rolled in rotel and rub sprayed with apple juice.Hope the pic's turn out better then the truck did.

Attachments

Looks great - and these pics do look better then the truck.
Just remember the after pictures....

Well, well - it was the operator and not the camera! I'll stop by and check your progress and remind you to take more pictures.

Don't let Wilkat see this thread today. But take lots of pictutes for us.

I know he finished cooking the chuck and the fatty, 'cause we took him some of the sweet/hot pickles I made, and he had the chuckys out of the smoker. He said he was stopping off at the bar. Gee, I wonder what happened?

I was going to give you a hard time about pix, but I remembered I have pix from 2 days of smokin this week that I haven't posted yet. I didn't start a teaser thread like this though.:biggrin:

"Friday finish"

Everything's done, chuckie's turned out good,fatties were awesome in rotel,could'nt ask for better.Still can't get this darn camera right.

Attachments

Back