THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T

TangSooDoMan

I bought a Brinkmann Cimmeron last spring, and while I got some really good Q out of it, I could only use half of it because of the heat from the fire box (it's a horizontal style). Called the store where I got it and they said to bring it in and they would give me full credit toward a new one! The Cimmeron was $299 and I am going to trade it in on a Bandera thats $229, what a deal!!

Last year when I bought the Brinkmann I was torn between the Cimmeron and the Bandera. I liked the heavy steel of the Brinkmann, but the cooking space of the Bandera. I went with the Brinkmann and I regret it. Well tomorrow, I correct that mistake!

I love my bandera. I looked at others, but liked everything about the Bandera. I don't regret buying it.

I shoveld out the Beast and then we got a call from the city that we need to boil water before using it. Q plans on hold when I can't do prep everything without boiling farking water.

Hey Tang, go take a look in the Photo SEction under Brethren who we are. Page 3 has a family photo that members got for Christmas

TangSooDoMan said:
Last year when I bought the Brinkmann I was torn between the Cimmeron and the Bandera.

I had the same problem as you. I went with the Bandera because while I was looking at them, someone came up to me and said to buy it. He had one and loved it. I'm glad I did. Only wish I had gotten his name. He would enjoy this group too.

Congrats on moving up to the beast and joing this group. Have you done the mods yet?

I haven't picked it up yet. We will be going to get it after lunch. The first mod I will do is for the heat deflector.

Back