THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Been working on other projects but had some time and funds to continue. Putting in some Propane taps to hook up a weedburner to clean grills and to light fire in firebox and also Santa maria grill i am having built.
IMG_0115-7.jpg

IMG_0117-5.jpg

IMG_0119-7.jpg

IMG_0120-7.jpg

IMG_0121-7.jpg

IMG_0122-7.jpg

Don't understand a Ph..k what you just posted but knowing you it must be gooood!!!:cool:
Plumbing the propane burner in my trailer rig. Going to use it to preheat or continue long cooks. Burner in bottom and using a pilot safety valve to keep it from becoming a bomb. Propane tank will be in front plumbed to unregulated line with valves off propane tanks so I can hook up weedburner or other stuff like a turkey fryer with it's own regulator. Kinda overbuilding but figure I'd think it through and do it once. Wok is to act as a heat deflector from burner and a deflector to keep grease/drippings off burner.

Here is the pilot safety valve I am using. It is for a fireplace gas log. I am modifying it to fit my purpose. Has a piezo start and will take regulated propane from red regulator use pilot to ensure fire is present and allow gas to flow to burner. If fire goes out valve will stop gas flow to keep from filling cooking chamber and getting to firebox.
pilotvalve2.jpg

Back