THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rightstuff

is one Smokin' Farker
GON will host a Backyard BBQ competition in Macon, GA in the Macon Coliseum parking lot. The event starts Friday, August 8 and ends Saturday, August 9th. The comp will be chicken, ribs and wild game with turn-in times of 12:00, 1:00 and 2:00. You can set up Friday but must leave at 8:00pm and can return Saturday at sunrise to get started. Its a family event focused on getting families to involve their kids with outdoor activities (ie fishing, hunting, etc). You can go to GON website for more information. Its $100.00 to compete. If any members are planning on attending, look me up. It will be my first competition and I could use the support! Hope to see you there!

GON will host a Backyard BBQ competition in Macon, GA in the Macon Coliseum parking lot. The event starts Friday, August 8 and ends Saturday, August 9th. The comp will be chicken, ribs and wild game with turn-in times of 12:00, 1:00 and 2:00. You can set up Friday but must leave at 8:00pm and can return Saturday at sunrise to get started. Its a family event focused on getting families to involve their kids with outdoor activities (ie fishing, hunting, etc). You can go to GON website for more information. Its $100.00 to compete. If any members are planning on attending, look me up. It will be my first competition and I could use the support! Hope to see you there!

I will be down there. but not competing..I am doing some seminars and maybe helping with the contest and what not. I will be sure to look you up.

Sounds interesting. I'd check it out it we weren't cooking the KCBS contest in Kennesaw on that weekend. Good luck!

Back