THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moocow

is Blowin Smoke!
I have one of the door gaskets on my new smoker is not sticking very well. Do you guys know of any adhesive that works good/Great? Surface was prepped right and it is the only door that is doing this.

I got mine from a wood stove company here locally. They use it to adhere gaskets to the front door of their wood stoves.

It's got a brand name on it, but I'm not home right now to look it up. when I get back next week, I'll get the name and get it to you. I haven't had any problems with it The only thing I can tell you about it is it's black and gooey and squirts out of a tube.

ok Moo...finally made it home. So I'm using a product called Stove Gasket Cement by a company called Heatsafe.

You can search for it and there are lots of folks selling it. It's pretty inexpensive, and has worked great for me.

Back