THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H

hammerz_nailz

I got inspired by LMAJs' wings ...so made some for the football game today. Decided to grill a few shrimp and make a quick tomato/mozzarella/basil salad too.

20091004-IMG_7392.jpg

20091004-IMG_7396.jpg

20091004-IMG_7433.jpg

That looks great.. I'll bring the wet wipes and napkins...

So pleased I could be your muse. I will take a plate of wings and Al would like a plate of shrimp please. oh - and a little salad too.

Looking great - must be happy campers at your place today - what did you put on the wings???

can I come and watch the game at your house:mrgreen:

Anytime :-D

So pleased I could be your muse. I will take a plate of wings and Al would like a plate of shrimp please. oh - and a little salad too.

Looking great - must be happy campers at your place today - what did you put on the wings???

Tried something new ...marinated them in yogurt, honey, mustard, a little dizzy dust, and a few drops of olive oil and hot pepper sauce.
I'll definitely make more next time ...they were good!

Back