THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

@Grif054 - Congratulations on your new smoker! The nice thing about the Pitmaker is you should have it in 4-6 weeks to your specifications. What color did you go with? What add-ons did you get? Look forward to seeing you fire it up in the future.

Last edited:
@Grif054 - Congratulations on your new smoker! The nice this about the Pitmaker is you should have in 4-6 weeks to your specifications. What color did you go with? What add-ons did you get? Look forward to seeing you fire it up in the future.

Thank you! I ended up going with the charcoal gray color. I actually called them this morning to switch it, originally I had ordered it in coach black. I also went with the stainless steel table, heat deflector, and ash pan. I have researched the Internet from top to bottom and I cannot find a bad thing said about these pitmaker vaults.

Congratulations! I stuck my head in a couple of them at a contest last weekend, and I'd say you are really going to be pleased:)

I don't have any experience with a vault but I did pick up a competitor a couple months ago. I love it! fuel efficient and plenty of capacity!

I don't have any experience with a vault but I did pick up a competitor a couple months ago. I love it! fuel efficient and plenty of capacity!

Congratulations on the competitor. I bet with 8 racks that thing is a rib cooking machine. Love my Fatboy.

Back