THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T-Man

is one Smokin' Farker
Years ago we go out to eat at a "plate lunch " type of place in SC.
I see BBQ sandwich on the menu . So I order it with some fries....
Man it was sorry..!!! So I ask the waitress where did they get this BBQ ?
She said " Castleberry's "...... I said " Castleberry's in the can???? "
She said " YUP! "............ "Shaking my head "....

BBQ joint outside of New Orleans , walk up to the counter to get a BBQ sandwich..... Menu says they have BBQ brisket , sausage and ham sandwiches.
Well I feel Like having some BBQ pork...So I order the BBQ ham sandwich
( thinking they que'd fresh hams }..... I received a regular cured ham sandwich with BBQ sauce on it.... Go figure...

Last edited:
I went into a BBQ place and asked for a three-way of brisket, pulled pork and ribs. I was told they were out of brisket, No prob. Hot links, pulled pork and ribs. 'Oh, I am sorry sir, we have no ribs either'. Now, wouldn't that have been easier to mention up front. Okay, let's do a hot links/pulled pork 2-way. And....ta daa...no pulled pork. Finally she says they have chicken and fish. I decided a burger was in order by then.

Went to a place in an old fast food building, and there was noone around, around noon during the week, saw smokers out back so that was a good sign. I asked if the brisket was sliced or chopped, she says, "Pulled", well it was interesting to say the least.

Back