Friends wanted Ribs for Super Bowl

TC Smoke & Que

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Rick
Several of my friends wanted ribs for their Super Bowl parties, so I obliged them. 10 Racks of Baby Backs, (1 for me). Ans I threw in some Pork Shots for them, just for the fun of it! Everyone was quite pleased. Could of used another grate though.

Last edited:
Busy day for you, Rick. You will definitely keep your friends close if you keep cooking for them like that!

What are pork shots?

Pork Shots are an appetizer made with sausage link sliced1/2", wrapped in thick cut Bacon (to make a "cup" about the size of a "shot" glass), with a filling of cream cheese, chilies, cheyene pepper, rub, and cheddar cheese. Smoked @ 225* for about 1 1/2 hr. Great. Some good recipes online and here.

Pork Shots are an appetizer made with sausage link sliced1/2", wrapped in thick cut Bacon (to make a "cup" about the size of a "shot" glass), with a filling of cream cheese, chilies, cheyene pepper, rub, and cheddar cheese. Smoked @ 225* for about 1 1/2 hr. Great. Some good recipes online and here.

FL thing :becky: ! heck ya TC looks great

That looks great! What kind of smoker is that?

"The Beast" is a Meadow Creek BX 50, cabinet water smoker, Insulated and runs like a champ! They are made in Lancaster Penn. They have so many models and every one is hand made with integrity and craftsmanship. Great Customer service too.

Back