THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green with envy, man. That looks absolutely delicious, and I wish we had access to half of what's available to you folks in the A-T-L.

Those spring rolls are a true work of art!

Thank you ShadowDriver! Atlanta is like the LA of the East Coast. City and suburbs are pretty spread out with lot of different ethic groups all living here. You can usually find anything you want here as long as you're willing to make the drive.

ulc - Man, that all looks fan-farking-tastic! I love asian food, and have had the good fortune of traveling over there quite a bit. I had forgotten about pho for breakfast, lol! I've stayed in many a hotel that served it on the breakfast buffet. Killer cooking! I'd love to see a post about your bulgogi, that is one of my favorites

Cheers,
Ed
Thanks Ed! In Vietnam, pho is often eaten for breakfast. Pho is becoming real popular in Korea although many Koreans still can't eat cilantro.

I probably should do a post on bulgogi. I've done several posts here on galbi but none on bulgogi. The marinade for bulgogi and galbi are very similar and interchangeable.

Back