THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I freeze raw corned beef right in the bag it's sold in with the liquid and spices. Never had a problem with it's quality.

You gotta load up around the St. Patty's Day sales when you can get it cheaper. That's why I freeze them.

Nope, no problem freezing. I probably have a couple in the freezer. Stock up on March 18th when they all go on sale.

As long as it's got a good seal, you should be good. Watch out for freezer burn.

I freeze raw corned beef right in the bag it's sold in with the liquid and spices. Never had a problem with it's quality.

You gotta load up around the St. Patty's Day sales when you can get it cheaper. That's why I freeze them.

Dagnabit. Someone else learned my buying trick. I throw 'em in the freezer as soon as I get home. Think I still have four left to turn into pastrami.

Back