THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're the one who got me hooked on paella Neighbor. I still owe ya!
This batch looks super nommy for sure! :-D

Wow! We need to trade freezers. But I'll wait a few months and let stuff stack up...in yours. :hungry:

Oh can you cook it too? :hungry: :hungry:

We had some odd rain over here as well, plus a lightning strike - I was hoping for more lightning and thunder, but it didn't happen.

Very nicely done, Sako - great dish there!

Lol, we can switch but you gotta cook. :becky:

Odd is the best way to describe it. We were supposed to get thunder and lighting as well but didn't happen.

This just brings me joy. You my friend are an artiest!!!! Your signature Paella white rice cross speaks volumes to your affliction of perfection. Nicely done thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the kind words Stephanie. You're paella was one of the best ones I've seen. Honest.

You're the one who got me hooked on paella Neighbor. I still owe ya!
This batch looks super nommy for sure! :-D

Thanks Neighbor! Only fair to get you hooked on the paella since most all of your cooks are addicting for me. :-D That's even in my books. :wink:

Nice. Any saffron?

Thanks! This pic is from the last cook but absolutely.

h8rUHjrh.png

Back