THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi...not sure if everyone saw the post. Swamp Pit BBQ will NOT be able to make this event, but we know that everybody will make us proud!!

Sorry maybe next year.
I guess they wouldnt of seen it if they little scrolling thing on the mouse was broken, If that is the case then i too posted that i was offering to judge.

only 4 days left

PLEASE BE ADVISED , The contest deadline for team applications is February 11th. We need to have all teams committed by this date so that the contest can be finalized. To date we only have 9 paid teams. I have a lot of people who have said they are in but have not sent in a registration form or check.

We need 12-15 teams to make this contest happen, please get your applications in soon.Thanks ]

With the way the weather has beem going this entire winter by that date you might have to change the name to Sweat your butt off!

We sent in our app/fee... I hope they got enough teams before the 11th.....

Still need a few more teams, teams not heard from include:

IQUE, Lakeside Smokers, BBQ Brethern, Dirty Dick, Dr. Frankenswine, Seabrisket, BasteyBoys, Pokey Smokers, Yaba Daba Que,

I'm doing this as a promoter of something fun to do this winter, without enough teams it will end up costing me money, i'm a nice guy but i'm not that nice.

with this being said, any help in getting a few more sign ups would be great..

Eric:lol:

Did you get enough teams?

Still need a few more teams, teams not heard from include:

IQUE, Lakeside Smokers, BBQ Brethern, Dirty Dick, Dr. Frankenswine, Seabrisket, BasteyBoys, Pokey Smokers, Yaba Daba Que,

I'm doing this as a promoter of something fun to do this winter, without enough teams it will end up costing me money, i'm a nice guy but i'm not that nice.

with this being said, any help in getting a few more sign ups would be great..

Eric:lol:

That's because they are smart and know how to stay warm:eek:

this is what I know...

Lakeside is vacationing somewhere warm right now... and I dislike them very much for that... ;>

Yabba Dabba Que is heading out SOON to vacation somewhere warm too... and I am on the verge of disliking them very much too...

The Bastey's have birthday plans for that weekend.

I'm hoping the rest of the 'slouches' get their $$ in... not that this slouch didn't wait til the last possible minute too though...

Lunchmeat, Q Haven, Turtles?, Transformer... there are 4 of the teams.

(I'm going to FLA on friday, hopefully michelle we can stay friends)

I heard McCabe's coming. Not sure about anyone else though.

You'll be happy to know... your prayers have been answered, slightly, I don't think we are doing the Iron Chef.

Did I hear you say you got a $59 room at the Red carpet? I looked and it was mo' money. I am thinking about using my KCBS member benefit... there's a Comfort Inn in Pittsfield, although it is kinda far away, but that's only if the kids DO end up coming with us. I ain't afraid of no snow...

Last edited by a moderator:
Still I can only think of being warm myself.
I am stuck here for my Feb Vacation in the cold. AAAAWWWWWWWWW:icon_sleepy

the date change knocked us out.. i will JUST be returning from a roadtrip with my son on Friday or Saturday. We're heading southwest to do some fishing at unknown destinations. Playing it by ear and may be late signup. sorry... Cant commit till we know our route and destinations which will be once we cross the verrazano. :razz:

Der Polocks wird in München, Deutschland am Datum des Streits sein. Wir werden viel Bier trinken und an Sie alle denken.:cool:

Translation:

The Polocks will be in Munich, Germany on the date of the contest. We will be drinking lots of beer and thinking of you all.:biggrin:

danke

Der Polocks wird in München, Deutschland am Datum des Streits sein. Wir werden viel Bier trinken und an Sie alle denken.:cool:

Translation:

The Polocks will be in Munich, Germany on the date of the contest. We will be drinking lots of beer and thinking of you all.:biggrin:

Back