Free Turkey

redchaserron

Full Fledged Farker
If you use the Albertson's App, get a free turkey with $75 purchase, this is a digital deal (through the app only). Most of the $75 I spent was other digital deals and sales (like boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.99). It's showing valid through today, but the next weeks sale deals come out tomorrow.

Got a free turkey at Kroger's with $100 purchase today. Kroger turkeys were 99 cents/lb otherwise and turkey breasts were $1.99/lb.

Tom Thumb had free turkey with $75 purchase and Market Street (United Stores) had free turkey with $100 purchase (but can accumulate points for it this month as opposed to spending $100 at once).

My wife prefers Kroger but we'll have an HEB across the street from it next year so game on then.

New ads start tomorrow but figure they will be the same.

I always take advantage of the points. 400 points seems to be the norm for free turkeys every year. Its easy to accumulate 400 points if you don't waste them on gas discounts. If my wife wasted them on her hybrid she would have saved $4.00 , I saved $33 on a 22lb turkey.

Back