THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could be a task to get a large egg into that table without damaging the SS.
I'm just sayin'.
Sold hundreds of tables with no problem.

I'm thinking a mini-crane might be in order... My Big Joe almost killed two of us just getting into the stock cradle. But I'll sacrifice some skin to win one of these! :clap2::biggrin1:

I'm thinking a mini-crane might be in order... My Big Joe almost killed two of us just getting into the stock cradle. But I'll sacrifice some skin to win one of these! :clap2::biggrin1:

Someone is going to win, might as well be you. 330 entries 39 from this site
Good Luck

[FONT=&quot]Abelman & [/FONT][FONT=&quot]oco_engr were last two to enter from this site, got 44 out 711 views from this site. Good luck to all.[/FONT]

Newest entries deerslayer8153,
[FONT=&quot]Oldyote & [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Retired RailRoader

Have 51 entries from this site out of 793 views, last week to enter
[/FONT]

Newest entries FattyMcFatty,
[FONT=&quot]Mrhdvrod, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BurlesQ & [/FONT][FONT=&quot]charles00
Thanks for entering
55 from this site out 894 views. I wonder why people view and then don't enter?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jidda & [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sfrancis353 just got in, thanks[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tatonka3A2 is entered, might be last one in before deadline, drawing will be Nov 29th[/FONT]

From FB page: "The contest winner is Bill Evans from the Egghead forum. He has 5 days to claim prize, then it goes to alternate name drawn. Thanks to all that entered. Merry Christmas"

Back