THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CaptTable

Full Fledged Farker
just in case another "Here's to . . . " breaks out, do we want Jack Black, Gentleman Jack, or Single Barrel? I can bring whichever.

Phillip

Gentleman Jack- Single barrel- Jack Black. In that order.

Matt has to go last.

Since you've gotmy thirst up, I think I'll raid the freezer for the Silver Select tonight justtomake sure it hasn't gone bad since last night!:-D

I'm foruntate.... I've had quite a few folks traveling
International and came back with 'presents' for me...

If'n I was you. I'd go to the White Rabbit and get me some of that Monogram... :cool:

Phillip, you are my new hero! Do we have to sign a waiver... you know, just in case?
Lookout Owensboro, we already have the bong in the trailer.

Uhm oh uhm Dale I'd take some stolies:shock:. Aw never mind I'll have plenty! Us Fowl Butt guys will be over in cabin 4. Me & the old gal will be there thurs, a few others will be there Friday. Hopefully gonna have a camp fire Thur night. Sid, Perrys & any one else come on over, just don't tell Shigs.:mrgreen::mrgreen:(by the way I'm the old fat guy on the team)

Back