THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R

redbandit98

Well, its that time of the year again when I go to the store and the first thing Im greeted by is all the huge turkey roasters that are in the front of all the stores. I think to myself every year I should buy a couple to put my pulled pork/beef whatever in for when I have big cookouts. I usually just buy the disposable aluminum pans at Sams but lots of times people come and go and it gets cold fast. I also cook for the people here at work a lot and not everyone can eat at the same time. I was wondering if anyone uses any of those buffet style warmers? I looked and couldnt really find one that holds the "fullsize" pans like I use. Most have 2.5 quart pans. I dont really know how big that is without seeing one as Im no in the rest buisiness. I found this one...which is a little pricey but seems to be the biggest one I could find. What do you guys think? Buy a few of the cheaper roasters and have more capacity? I need one that is electric, I cant have fire in the building at work..:mod:
http://www.compactappliance.com/NBS...en_Electrics>Warming_Trays>NBS3SLP&src=AMZCSE
thanks

I use the roasters you are talking about in the house. Works great.
WIsWeeP0w08iRGbj8cbh7DbThkxNlLtKNOJoWUal4EoFBUeo07SNtqWYTH3Z8jUhUMak5rLzdr851QSqeTo9gOoUvkl6rXoCMqbapOos4VLZV5V7i0bxaC_bJDmBBiFLXMPmkrF0gt80MBEwn760wHQb1rjaYKEBFc3VRNDfZ2UZTqkkHxw

30 quart? wow, I checked online and couldnt find anything that big. I would be happy to find one in like an 18 quart that had a chaffing dish insert. I will look around some more. thanks for the tip.

yes, like those :p. Being as though I would need two of them since they only hold one fullsize pan, getting a few roasters would be quite a bit cheaper. Thanks for the link.

Back