THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Had leftover assorted pork chops so I "chopped" them up into bits and seasoned it al pastor style

nio0zYSh.jpg

Made corn tortillas while the meat marinated

hyusbhGh.jpg

After a few fumbles

QsDWQfth.jpg

I got it right

Q12euX3h.jpg

Grilled some corn and peppers

Z7bZdE1h.jpg

And made a corn and mango salsa

j1iO5fUh.jpg

Cheap cabin gasser at it again :clap2:

2rnuyyrh.jpg

Shrimp and al pastor cooking away

vyLW3tRh.jpg

Shrimp taco assembly time

1aIwwwZh.jpg

Shrimp tacos served with corn mango salsa and al pastor tacos served with pico

8to5zkfh.jpg

Close up shrimp taco pron :hungry:

ukwpZ5fh.jpg

And the al pastor of course

E98iAu9h.jpg

This is what I would serve if I had a food truck. Insanely good!!!! :rockon:

Thanks for looking!

That looks like quite a great time at the cabin. I'd be proud to crush a serving of tacos like that.

Outstanding! Perhaps I should add the ole shrimp tacos back in rotation. :clap2:

How about you start that food truck in the Detroit area. I would be your first customer :-D

Brother, if you had a food truck anywhere near me, I'd be broke and fat, no matter what vittles you were peddlin'!!! Those tacos look righteous, tho!!!

Thanks fellas!

Hoping to expand to the midwest one day. :becky: If I ever get it rolling.

And yes, if you ever start selling that, I will be ordering that! Excellent double delicious cook there, brother!

The labor costs on that seem like they'd be killer!

And I pictured you more as a food trailer kinda guy? I mean, you already have an amazing truck, so now you just need the 43' patio rig behind it.

Back