THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris got beat by shoe leather in the first challenge... what's up with that???!!! ;) I just wish iQue would always hold their chicken for 45 minutes at contests!!!!

Good job Chris. Nice to see some new faces. You and John looked great... Almost as good as the Jambo! ;)

Chris got beat by shoe leather in the first challenge... what's up with that???!!! ;) I just wish iQue would always hold their chicken for 45 minutes at contests!!!!

Good job Chris. Nice to see some new faces. You and John looked great... Almost as good as the Jambo! ;)

Thanks Scottie. I drank way too much whiskey in NYC last night... I am a hurting unit

The pictures looked fun.

BTW I took a lot of notes on your chicken. I think I even know the rubs... ;)

They did look outstanding!!!! Have fun Chris.

Showed me I have a loooong way to go with my thighs...

I'd encourage the unimpressed and those who watched it because nothing else was on, to send me a link or let me know what time THEY are going to be on TV?

I liked it. I was actually screaming at the TV to try and get Chris to take the hanger steaks. Amazed that he listened :thumb: And unlike the other guy, he trimmed them right, too.

Scottie - I do know the chicken rub - his class was awesome :p

I liked it. I was actually screaming at the TV to try and get Chris to take the hanger steaks. Amazed that he listened :thumb: And unlike the other guy, he trimmed them right, too.

Scottie - I do know the chicken rub - his class was awesome :p

Yeah, I was surprised when they threw those hangers on the grill without separating them. I was waiting for Tim Love to get a mouthful of that chewy chewy inedible membrane.

+1 on the Ique class

The chick that got eliminated is a reality show regular -- she was on Hell's Kitchen, finished second in the second season of the Versus show, and now this. Sorry to hear about her business failing.

Have I been on this forum too long? My first thought when they said the first challenge would be "one bite" of bbq was; I would have done MOINK BALLS!!!:becky:

Back