THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RangerJ

is one Smokin' Farker
I'm going to post this here, if it needs to go somewhere else, feel free to move.

Been awhile I've been busy with the Restaurant in Cypress. I'm on the board of directors for a 5013C, the Hard Rock Charlie Foundation. Basically a group of old 1st Ranger Battallion guys who raise money for Ranger cultural awareness to help out with education for Gold Star Families and folks generally in need.

We will be having our second annual reunion and water in jump in Lake Tavares Florida in May of 2022. Last year after the jump someone had us buffet of "bbq" set up at a local place, lets just leave it at that.

I was wondering if there were any local Florida folks who might want to help? I'd get the proteins donated, would just need pits and some hands to help. I've got a bunch more info and ideas. You can email me at jurena 175 at gmail dot com. We'd provide the beverages and the live music afterwards.

Thanks for listening.

Wes

Back