THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice toy.

Wow never cooked a T-bone.

I see your not from around here. Are T-bones not common in Israel? Just curious

I usually buy sinta. I believe you call them strip steak.
It's just what my family and I like. Sometimes fille (tenderloin?) because my wife likes it. And almost all butchers have them.
It's not usual to find T-bone in butcher shops here and it's more expensive then than strip. So l just never got to try making them. Not a lot of restaurants serve them either. So I guess you can say it's uncommon here.
You should know almost all beef in Israel is imported.

Ok thanks for that.

Did you know T-bone/ porterhouse (just a large t bone) is a strip steak on one side and a fillet on the other. Sounds like the perfect steak for you and the wife

Ok thanks for that.

Did you know T-bone/ porterhouse (just a large t bone) is a strip steak on one side and a fillet on the other. Sounds like the perfect steak for you and the wife

Yes I did know.
BTW when I wrote about imported beef I was referring to quality beef for steaks like rib eye, sirloin, tenderloin etc.
Other parts are sold from domestic cows.

Chicken breasts ready!

Kids... Can't finish their food... When I was their age if I didn't finish I wasn't allowed to leave the table! And no one served ne steak!

Well my plate is there too... Too much for one meal. It'll be good for tomorrow's lunch I think.

Back