THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

slugmong

Knows what a fatty is.
The spousal unit and I just took a short break staying in a 64 Airstream in the middle of nowhere in Wales.

The ad said there was a portable BBQ we could use and to my surprise it was a WGA! I must say it was as easy as using my kettle back home!

Did jumbo prawns and garlic chicken for she who must be obeyed and a nice sirloin for myself along with roast veggies.

Some neighbours came over to say hello! some of the last wild horses in Wales

Attachments

Beautiful

Beautiful camping spot. I can appreciate the hours spent keeping you trailer in such good shape as well. Anyone can buy a new one but to keep an older one in that shape take la lot of ove.

Awesome looking. I've just recently begun to cook on the WGA and I love that little thing. I actually like it more than the kettle. :redface:

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I very much miss Snowdonia and North Wales from our years living in Cambridgeshire.

The food looks great, and it's good to hear that The Boss was kept happy throughout.

Kind regards,
SD

Back