THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sportsnut

is one Smokin' Farker
Picked up a 6lb chub of Bologna and some spam today.
Cut the chub in half then scored it about 3/4" deep. Spread some olive oil around, hit it with fresh cracked black pepper, and rubbed it with Plowboy's Bovine.

Fired up the little WSM with Kingsford Comp. and a chunk of Apple wood.
Have a glaze sitting on the stove all ready to mix up and waiting for some heat. I will apply glaze the last half hour of the smoke.

Finished product a few post down.

Last edited:
Fried a slice of bologna last night for sammich. Potato bread, mayo, mustard and a slice of melted cheese. Umm good!!!

Gonna throw some Spam in the fry pan this morning to go with breakfast.

Those pictures look great. Thanks for sharing. Was this cooked on the new 14.5 WSM. If so how do you like it? I have a 22.5 and I am seriously thinking of a 14.5 for smaller cooks.

Those pictures look great. Thanks for sharing. Was this cooked on the new 14.5 WSM. If so how do you like it? I have a 22.5 and I am seriously thinking of a 14.5 for smaller cooks.

Yes I used the 14"WSM. The little WSM works exactly like it's 22" big brother.

Never tried this, looks good. How long do you cook it for?

3hrs 225*-240*

Back