First GC for Wine Country "Q"...

Congrats on the GC. I love the Seattle area and would love to cook a comp out there. But living 3000 miles away makes it hard. :cry:

Congratulations! Way to go you two. Looks like a great event, wish I could have been there.

JD, did you and Brian disband Left Hand Smoke?

Hi Vince...I left LHS after the 2010 season to cook with my wife Rhana...Brian has formed a new team with Michael (NorthwestBBQ) and Ty Staley (Smokin' Ty's BBQ)...called FUBAR-B-Q...they were cookin' together yesterday in Seattle at the Australia Day comp...not sure if he will be cooking as LHS this year or not...

Great Job JD - I watched the awards from the beer garden. I got there late - about 4:30pm. It was great to hear everyone cheering for you when you walked. The lamb fillet looked like a tough category.

It never snows in Seattle!!! That's what I told my wife as we moved up there. Had heavy coat on over the 4th and shoveled 2 feet of snow at Christmas. Thank God she loves me.

Great Job JD - I watched the awards from the beer garden. I got there late - about 4:30pm. It was great to hear everyone cheering for you when you walked. The lamb fillet looked like a tough category.

Thanks man...you should have grabbed me and said hi...I could have put a face to the name...:becky:...anyhoo...glad you came out! Taking 2nd on the lamb was pure luck...I asked a fellow Brethren (Smokin' Aussie) for some advice and he pointed me in the right direction...:thumb:

Hi Vince...I left LHS after the 2010 season to cook with my wife Rhana...Brian has formed a new team with Michael (NorthwestBBQ) and Ty Staley (Smokin' Ty's BBQ)...called FUBAR-B-Q...they were cookin' together yesterday in Seattle at the Australia Day comp...not sure if he will be cooking as LHS this year or not...

Thanks for the explanation and best of luck to you and your wife!

Back