THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Porcine Perfection

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Even though this has been a down year for us, Packer fans always support their team. Got my Battle Box from Chad at the American Royal a couple of weeks ago. And although he played it off as a John Deere smoker. :eek:hwell:; he provided great customer service. I have been traveling a lot for work, but I did have time to do a couple of pork butts last weekend and post the pics today. They turned out pretty decent for a first cook.

Enjoy!

6axYcn9.jpg

NZJ6f2q.jpg

jAkMsrR.jpg

xwI5pvw.jpg

cT7xDax.jpg

8l5doxB.jpg

CyXx2Hg.jpg

e8uG9id.jpg

zarI35K.jpg

Last edited:
I made one myself, I painted a picture of Cutler on it and it tossed an interception.

....no but seriously, those are the best colors in the league. We've had season tickets in my family since 1960...and they are already marked down in my will (just gives you an idea of how loyal GBP fans are).

Back